10 April

Love of my Life

It's been so long yet again! (supposed to be rushing slides for tomorrow but who cares?)

I must introduce.... the current love of my life! He's really cute and keeps me company through the night, saddles up to me when I'm sad and keeps me awake to rush assignments. His name is....



........



........


Fluffy!


Had you all fooled there didn't I? Heh.

Fluffy is a Bichon Frise, now going on 7 months old and he's a real darling. Pickly eater, half-toliet trained (forgets conveniently when he's not happy with me for going out shopping without him till late hours), but I love him anyway. Currently he's taking over my bed, burning my pockets (have been buying lots of whitening, vitamin-enriched shampoos and conditioners, supplements and expensive TW kibble!) and driving me completely nuts sometimes by running around madly.

But he can be quiet (during nap time) and adorable when he walks up to lick me every morning as a morning call (never late for classes again!). Worried about the months ahead when I'll be serving my sentence (at pupillage in TKQ), cause probably wont be home all the time to accompany him. Well, somebody's got to bring the bread home!

Wanted to set-up a seperate blog for him but decided that I'll be talking about him on this one anyway.

Anyway, let me post more pics of cute bichons that I think fluffy should grow into!



These are from the NY petfashion week... so cool, i didn't know before that there was a fashion week for pets.... anyway, don't you think it's cool? Dogs as fashion accessories as well? (of course they are pets first, accessories second!). Btw, those bichons do not have the show cut, just the pet cut only so fluffy can aspire to become like them since he's not show dog material obviously.

(Though I'm still secretly hoping that he will become an agility dog, since he's obviously a runner and jumper and loves to race his samoyed pal ....)