10 August

Back to school....again.

I'm back. I'm sure that by now most would have thought this blog dead. But evidently not. I have just haven't had much time or mood for blogging these few months is all.

I just found the following half written post lying around in my post basket. I think this was the amount I managed to write before I got called away and then never got a chance to revisit it. I shall leave it as it is, for those who wish to know the intensity of the internship.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School's out! Well actually it's been out for quite a while I think. I should be getting back to blogging more often I think. Haven't been updating this blog for quite a while. Currently doing my fair share of internships
- May 13 1:55pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well as it is, the vacation is over. Like over. Sighs. Today is my first day of official lessons. I'm still wondering where that vacation went to, but it's alright I guess, I'll probably never find out anyway.

Anyway, here's a Happy belated Birthday to Singapore!
I shall be attempting to post pictures of my recent trip to Japan soon on the other blog. (that's assuming I don't die juggling my four modules first). It is very sad but true, my Japanese is dying.